· Sniper Rifle (308 recommended) with a quality scope, sling, carrycase (Drag bag is recommended)
· 440 rounds of match grade ammunition
· Data book along with a round count book of rounds fired
· Cleaning kit to include a one piece rod, solvent, jags and oil
· Tri pod
· Gas mask
· Binoculars and range finders. Not everyone will need one as long as there enough
· Soft patrol body armor to be worn under BUD’s
· Back pack or a soft rest pillow type
· Duty pistol with two spare mags/secure holster and 120 rounds of ball ammunition
· Ear pro, eye pro for pistol/bolt gun optional but recommended
· Proper weather gear, the training will be rain, snow or shine, be prepared to train
· Food and hydration, we will take a lunch break but it’s always good to have things on hand
· Any and all bags, pillows and things you may have. You never know the position you’re going to be put in and the equipment you may need. You will be allowed to use what you bring.
This school will focus on the Cold bore shot accuracy, the readiness of the sniper, positional shooting/unsupported and supported, partner shooting (2 man teams), rollover prone with data and holds, gas mask shooting, off shoulder/off eye/off finger shooting, hostage rescue engagements using over watch/cover safe position, sniper command fire, moving targets, moving targets with friendly’s, intermediate barriers, mills/MOA, hold over, range estimation and estimation techniques, vehicle/building hides and shooting from the hides and around a vehicle, Be prepared to be moving on the range. And to take the Snipercraft Northeast Fitness test. The test is very functional to what snipers do. And a full day of classroom going over the basics to moving forward.